Click the banner to check out my Etsy Shop!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Arrivals

Lots of new things are happening around here! New photos of the min-burro, Faith, born to Hope & Charlie. Hope & Charlie were abandoned and were part of a group of 11 that Dreamchaser took in. Hope had been bred prior to her rescue.




The are new feedlot rescues at Dreamchaser too. Can you believe that this mare and foal (so safe and peacefully eating today at the rescue) were headed for slaughter at a Nevada feedlot??? They would be dead if Susan had not rescued them last week.They could really use your support - if anyone can donate: www.dreamchaserpmu.org



Presenting my new "Painted Ponies" series. Three beautiful handcrafted clay horse pendants with Tierra Cast copper loops. Ready to be used in your creations!
Pendants measure approx 1" X 1" and 1.25" X 1.25"

And finally, my boy Sinatra was ponied on Sunday with me on his back. I didn't get any pics of us on the trail, but I snapped a couple while we were waiting for everyone else to finish saddling up. He did so great and I am so proud of him! He is a former PMU foal BTW from a Premarin Farm in Canada.

1 comment:

  1. The face on that baby burro!! So sweet and innocent. Just adorable. As for the feedlot mares/foals, it just breaks my heart. All deserving of such a better life.
    And on a lighter note - beautiful pendants! Love the colors. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete