Click the banner to check out my Etsy Shop!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dreamchaser Open House Jan 16th, 2010

                               
I had such a blast at Dreamchaser's Open House last Saturday. The turnout was great, the music was great, and I had a fabulous time giving tours, seeing old friends, and making new ones!


Visitors checking out some of our Adoptable's.


Listening to live music and shopping at our "Gift Shop."



Many thanks to the entertainment!


The animals got plenty of love :)


Here I am with my gemstone necklaces. We sold four of them!


What a great day!

Only one thing could have made it better... Susan is recovering from knee replacement surgery and was stuck in her room. She was missed but got lots of visitors! Get well soon Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment